If there is just ONE gear to select to dive into the deep waters of Data Science and Machine Learning, then without a second thought, its Juypter Notebook. Its a open source project which supports live coding on over 40 languages with native integration to Big Data and Machine learning frameworks like Spark, TensorFlow etc.
Don’t believe me … checkout ready to use and free Jupyter Notebooks Here
Enough Talk …. Let’s Get To Work
- Create a directory on Docker host machine also change ownership of that directory for UID
1000Jupyter default user
- Generate a password hash using python CLI
1 2 3 4 5
- The magical docker one liner for Jupyter Notebook is
1 2 3 4 5
Note : Dont forget to change volume name (-v) and Notebook Password Hash
- Once Docker container for JN is ready, point your browser to
- Enter the password to start using Jupyter Notebook
- After login, the first thing to do is to test, grab this sample notebook and upload that to your Jupyter Notebook environment.
- The rest is just your creativity.
See you on Jupiter !! Have Fun